Prestige Community Care Services : We are approved NDIS service provider committed to supporting our service users and people living with disability to exercise full control in decision making and independent living options, We supply experienced temporary and permanent staff to people living with disability, the aged and their families.
Our team are passionate about the work in which they are engaged in therefore offering group and individual supports with a friendly and user-centred approach making sure our service users reach full potential.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional services in the industry ,In doing that family members are encouraged to work along-side with our professional team to deliver the best services through communication and feedback.
At Prestige Community Care Services personalised care ensures that a persons physical, emotional, cultural and domestic needs are met and their independent and lifestyle choices are valued and respected.
- Respect commitment to choice, diversity, knowledge,well-being, directions, rights and privacy.
- Empowering and trusting people to succeed by providing a supportive and compassionate care that encourages spiritual, ethnic, emotional, physical, psychological and domestic needs of the individual whilst protecting their dignity, self respect and health.
- Dedicated to quality, flexibility, professionalism, reliability and innovation.
- Be open at all times, fair, honest and always act with integrity and in ethical manner.
- Ensure equality of opportunity and participation for all our service users.
- Practice of safe work and environment for service users and employees.
- Achieving more by developing, delivering and evaluating quality work processes that supports best practices
- Respect, Support and Recognition for employees, promoting education and ongoing training towards employees satisfaction and professional development.
- Think, Live, Promote, Lead and Practice positivity and excellency.