- Agency means the National Disability Insurance Scheme Launch Transition Agency
- NDIS Act means the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013
- Records include documents, information and data stored by any means and all copies and extracts of the same
- Registered Provider means a person or entity approved under section 70 of the NDIS Act as a registered provider of supports – Prestige Community Care
- Rules means the National Disability Insurance Scheme (Registered Providers of Support) Rules 2013.
Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue
Participating Agencies means Services working with the NDIS to deliver the National Disability Insurance Agency service to you.
You and your
You and your means the user of the National Disability Insurance Agency’s myplace website, or a participant or provider account.
Our, us and we
Our, us and we means Prestige Community Care
- These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of this website
As an NDIS Approved Provider –
- We will be registered as an existing NDIS Provider and apply and maintain an authenticated Provider account through the relevant online portal;
- Ensure that our online account continues to be relevant and up to date.
- We take reasonable care in linking this website to the National Disability Insurance Agency or other websites, but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided “As Is”.
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
- As an Approved Provider any collection, use and disclosure of our information is governed by the NDIS Act.
- We acknowledge that failure to protect the privacy of your information may be an offence under the NDIS Act, which carries a penalty of up to two year’s imprisonment or a fine of $21,600, or both. For more information regarding these obligations, You may wish to consult the following Operational Guidelines on Information Handling:
- The development of this website is coordinated by Information Technology; Who are responsible for:
- the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through our systems; and
- the security of the links from our systems to systems under the control of Participating Agencies.
- We strive to protect information you provide on this website. We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that this website and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the website.
- We recommend that you use an appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your own computer systems.
- If you experience a problem or loss that is caused by information you included in your computer being compromised in some way or by something beyond our control, we cannot take responsibility for causing the problem. We will, however, do our best to help you if we can.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of this website, we may sever links to that website or system.
- We reserve the right to create and in accordance with Our rights under the NDIS Act, retain, use and disclose records of any content you post on myplace (including your personal information) in connection with legal, actions, investigations or proceedings.
For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our privacy statement.